An official advertisement released by the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam for the posts of 180 Grade IV. Eligibility criteria and information with all processes regarding this job advertisement or requirement are given below. Candidates must carefully read all of the following except before they apply for the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam jobs.
Online Application Start and Close Date
Start Date: 20/01/2021
Close Date: 03/02/2021 up to 11:00 P.M.
Details: Sericulture Assam Recruitment 2021
Designation : Grade IV
No of posts: 180
(4 nos for Head Quarter & 176 nos. for District/Sub-Division)
- Unreserved: 82
- OBC: 21
- SC: 8
- ST (P): 5
- ST (H): 18
- EWS: 41
- PwD: 5
Education Qualification : A candidate should be VIII (8th) passed from any recognized Educational Institutes and the candidate must produce the Certificate of VIII pass from the School authority they had attended with due Seal and Signature of the authority
Pay Scale :
- Start with: Rs.12,000/-
- Up to : Rs.52,000/-
- Other Pay: Grade Pay of Rs.3.900/-
Other Eligibility Criteria for Sericulture Assam Recruitment 2021
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021 for the UN-reserved category.
Age Relaxation: 43 years for OBC/MOBXC and 45 years for SC/ST (P)/ST (H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as of 01.01.2021.
Selection Process :
- The first Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination (Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge): 100 marks of 2 hours
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news paper and website of the Directorate.
How to apply for Sericulture Assam Recruitment 2021
- The online form may be filled up from 20/01/2021 onwards to 03/02/2021 up to 11:00 P.M. at http://sericulturerecruitment.in
- Before applying online candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the above website.
- Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- A latest passport photograph of standard 4.5 x 3.5 cm not exceeding 100 kb.
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be. accepted.
- And for candidates appearing HSLC and above, age of proof shall have to be supported by admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Scanned Signature (within 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services ( Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Copy of PWD/EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate (In case of Reserved category candidates).
Documents Certificates to be produced for Sericulture Assam Recruitment 2021
- The candidates shall have to produce an original copy of proof of qualification, age, caste identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License. Passport. Current ID Card issued by Educational institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling Letter/ Admit Card at the time of the written test.
- The candidate who will qualify in the written examination shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self-attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time