An official advertisement released by the DC Office Jorhat for the posts of 8 Junior Assistant vacancies in Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.. Eligibility criteria and information with all processes regarding this job advertisement or requirement are given below. Candidates must carefully read all of the following except before they apply for the Recruitment For DC Office Jorhat 2020 jobs.
Application Start and Close Date
Start Date: 7/12/2020
Close Date: 23/12/2020
Details: DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
Designation : Junior Assistant
No of posts : Total 8 ( UR: 1, OBC/MOBC: 2, SC: 3, STH: 1, EWS: 1)
Education Qualification :
- For the post of Junior Assistant the minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the state/central Government.
- Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the State/Central Government and have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint. DTP (English/‘Assamese)and internet processing etc.
Pay Scale :
- Start with: Rs.14,000/-
- Up to: Rs.60,500/-
- Other Pay: Grade Pay of Rs.6200/-
Other Eligibility Criteria
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of 01.01. 2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years: for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-Serviceman category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category up to 50 years.
Selection Process :
1. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test as per Govt. notification No: GAG (B) 469/2016/36, dtd. 15th March 2017
The syllabus of the written examination will be as follows:
|General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks )Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)||150|
|Knowledge of Computer theory||50|
|Language Skills (Assamese/ Alternative English)||50|
2. Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the written Test and Computer Proficiency Test)
How to apply for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment
- The online form may be filled up w.e.f. 7th December 2020 (10 AM) onwards to 23rd December 2020 (5.00 PM) at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/.
- Before applying online candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the above website.
- Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- Caste Certificate.(If applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Age proof Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HSLC Examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HS Examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of Graduation.
- Computer proficiency Certificate (6 months)
- Applicant's Photograph.
- NOC from a current employer if applicable.
The date of the venue of the written test will be notified later on through the Local News Paper & website https://niyukti.assam.gov.injorhat/. Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
Admit Card/call letters for Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS and also will be notified through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/. The candidates can download their admit cards from the website. https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/.