An official advertisement released by the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD) Assam for the posts of 15 Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist at District Headquarter under Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Rupnagar, Guwahati – 32.. Eligibility criteria and information with all processes regarding this job advertisement or requirement are given below. Candidates must carefully read all of the following except before they apply for the Recruitment for Tea Tribes Welfare Assam 2020 jobs.
Application Start and Close Date
Start Date: 20/12/2020
Close Date: 31/12/2020
Details: Tea Tribes Welfare Assam Recruitment 2020
Designation : Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist
No of posts : Total 15 ( Unreserved: 05 Posts, EWS: 03 Posts. OBC/MOBC: 04 Posts, ST(P): 01 Post, ST(H): 02 Posts)
Education Qualification :
- The applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates in their degree examinations.
- The candidates should have attained the degree or any other qualifications prior to the age of 38 years and not during the relaxation period.
- The candidates must possess a Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency of a minimum of 6 (six) months from a recognized institute; they must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, and email, etc.
Pay Scale :
- Start with: Rs.14,000/-
- Up to: Rs.49,000/-
- Other Pay: Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/-
Other Eligibility Criteria
Age: Applicants must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 31-03-2020.
Age relaxable: 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 (three) years in case
of OBC/MOBC candidates. In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the age limit is relaxable by 2 (two) years.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the matriculation/ HSLC
admit card/Certificate issued by the Board/ Council recognized by the Govt. of Assam. No other
document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid.
How to Apply Online for Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD), Assam (www.ttwd.assam.gov.in or directly in the link www.ttwjobapplications.in) from 20.12.2020 to 31.12.2020.
Candidates are required to upload the supporting documents like Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate, PWD Certificate, etc. in the link which will be made available at https://ttwd.assam.gov.in/ or directly in the link https://ttwjobapplications.in. Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available on the official website:https://ttwd.assam.gov.in/
- Before applying, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the above website. Candidates are required to upload a latest Passport size Photograph, photocopy of the Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination, Graduation Certificate, Scanned Signature, Employment Registration Certificate and Caste/Category Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), or Disability Certificate (as per the specifications in the RPWD Act 2016, in case of Persons with Disability) issued by the competent authority, or Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in case of Ex-servicemen). No other document i.e., a hard copy of the documents sent over email, etc. is required to be sent to the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare.
- Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidate shall intimate their appropriate authorities about the submission of the application in writing.
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination/join services on being selected by the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Director of Tea Tribes Welfare shall not be in any way responsible/ accountable in the event of not according to permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
Other Important notice for Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2020
The details of selection test shall be notified in due course of time and shall be displayed in the office website www.ttwd.assam.gov.in